Stages Of Production

This is the first stage of my magazine production. In this I found an image in which i took and made it the dominant image of the magazine, I also used a barcode I the bottom left corner.




















The second stage of the magazine production I had a masthead and plugs. The masthead is in the center and at the top of the page as to entice the reader to read it.




The third stage of the process was to create more plugs to gain more interest in the whole magazine, with this the idea an informative magazine was changed.




















Finally I used a secondary image which is again to draw the readers attention, as they would see the name and image and wonder the story and what will happen to the person.

The source in which I got the secondary image from was The Independent.





The way manipulated the images was i cropped them so they could be in a position that I wanted them to be in based on my flat plan. Most of the manipulations were done during the photoshoot as I changed some of the settings and it made the images turn into some of the images used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance Of Sound Editing

Radio Drama Pre-Production Log

Castlist