production log; script


ACT ONE

SCENE ONE



EXTERNAL, DAY CREEPY HOUSE FRONT DOOR.



CREEPY V.O:



This is the place that you really don’t want to come and      visit even for a second.



INTERNAL, HOUSE.



DAVID:



(Looking at a computer screen) Oh, this seems interesting. Let’s hope I can get Gary there without him noticing what it is and what I have done.



CREEPY V.O:



Now that is one way you don’t keep a friend (coughs) I mean that is David. Now he is a bit of a lunatic as he takes his “friend” Gary to scary places, like this one. Let’s take a look at why this is a no go area.



EXTERNAL, DAY OLD STREET.



OLD MAN:



Hey! You better get out of here. Do you know what happened here? No? Then let me tell you… in the early life of this street was this house even before building started on this area.



CREEPY V.O:



He is not wrong. This house was built by the old land owners which is now ran by the council, as they give them a huge offer and they wisely took it.



OLD MAN:



Before you were even born there was a man who hated other people and he would find people who annoyed him that day and… it’s too grim for your young ears.







KARL:



Mate! I’m 16. So I can hear it.



OLD MAN:



Well if you wish… I will tell you everything I know personally, he would take them inside the house in the shed actually and put their fingers in a vice until the vice can shut no more, then… it would be their tongues.



KARL:



WOAH!!! MATE STOP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!



OLD MAN:



I told you so.



KARL:



I thought I could manage but obviously I can’t.



 OLD MAN:



Well if you get the courage then come back and I will tell you the rest.



KARL:



Ok. I will do that then.



BLACK SCREEN



CREEPY V.O:



Okay that turned out different to what was written in the script (slurps drink) oh sorry I didn’t know that it finished no-one tells me anything unless I watch out. But that was not true what the old man was saying he was making it up as he was the old house owner and he just hates everybo…



OLD MAN:



HEY! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT ME LIKE? YOU STRANGE PERSON SITTING IN A BOOTH.







CREEPY V.O:



Well I am just saying that you went off script. But can we continue this after the filming?



OLD MAN:



Yeah I will be waiting.



ACT TWO

SCENE TWO



EXTERNAL, DAY COLLEGE



DAVID:



Come on Gary you need to see this place it is amazing.



GARY:



No! David for the last time you know I hate the houses which look like they have a dark backstories.



DAVID:



I know but it is different as this one just looks creepy.



GARY:



Are you sure this time as many times before you said this and it had horrible backstories.



DAVID:



No this time I did plenty of research and nothing came back.



GARY:



Are you sure?



DAVID:



YES!



GARY:



Ok I will go this time.



DAVID:



You won’t regret it Gary.



GARY:



YEAH. YEAH.



CREEPY V.O:



TIM! that was strange… it turns out the old man was my neighbor when I was younger. Huh I must have pressed the button. I will let you continue.





ACT THREE

SCENE THREE



External, night creepy house front



DAVID:



Well what did I say about this place?



GARY:



You are right it does just look creepy and not haunted like I thought.



DAVID:



See I might not always be right but I have a good feeling about this place.



GARY:



What do you mean have a good feeling about this place?



DAVID:



Err… well… what I didn’t tell you is that I am buying this place…







GARY:



YOU WHAT?



DAVID:



Look I know if I told you this then you wouldn’t have come along.



GARY:



I WONDER WHY!



DAVID:



(Turns away) I know but this place has potential… Gary? Is this a joke if it is then it is not funny.



(CREEPY SOUNDS FROM BEHIND DAVID)



(Slowly turns around then spots a large grey figure lurking around the building making clicking noises)



(Pulls out his phone and calls his girlfriend to let her know)



DAVID:



Babe I know it’s late but I need to tell you that I don’t think I am coming home tonight.



GIRLFRIEND:



What do you mean don’t think you are you’re not spending all night with Gary.



DAVID:



GARY IS DEAD…



GRILFRIEND:



WHAT DO YOU MEAN?







DAVID:



LISTEN… I have to go but if I make it I will tell you everything… BYE BABE (HANGS UP)



(Heavy breathing from behind him)



(Hand falls on his shoulder)



(He turns)



*BLACKOUT*



FINAL CREDITS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance Of Sound Editing

Radio Drama Pre-Production Log

Castlist