INITIAL ASSESSMENT

INTIAL ASSESSMENT


During the holidays I thought of ideas for the script of my short film. This is part of my pre-production as this is to allow me to write the script with more thoughts and knowledge to what I am going to put in the script as this will allow more time for shooting the film and editing it. The script is being written as more thoughts and ideas are being made with cast members in mind and a rough idea on who is going to play who.

I am also thinking of cast members as they could have more than one role whether it be as an actor or as a crew member doing jobs behind the camera such as: sound operator and camera operator. This is to allow hopefully less overall time filming and more time editing. 

I need to think of locations. This will help the film look more creative as the audience will see every location as they are there with little thought as they would see the location and quickly see where it is and understand the film a little more. Amongst this I need to think of costumes and props for the characters and certain scenes as they would be of importance when it comes to the film being fluid and creepy for the audience as they would see the props and remember they were in different scenes.

Last year’s pre-production was more difficult and challenging as there was more aspects and this was a bit of a challenge, this is down to timing as at the beginning I didn’t have many ideas. This year however I started with many more ideas compared to last year this is due to having the summer off and time to think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance Of Sound Editing

Radio Drama Pre-Production Log

Castlist